To access my account xfinity you can achieve your payments, modify your WiFi network name and password, troubleshoot your strategies and become personalized help whenever you need it.
Table of Contents
What Can you do in your Account?
When signed into your account, you can:
- Review and pay your bill.
- Set up automatic payments and paperless billing.
- Get personalized help whenever you need it.
- View and manage appointments.
- Customize your WiFi name and password.
- Program your remote.
- Check for service interruptions.
- Solve problems with your equipment.
- Find your nearest Xfinity store.
Access My Account Xfinity through your Mobile Device
The easiest way to achieve your Xfinity services is through the My Account App.
- Download the Xfinity My Account App (download for Apple o Android).
- Open the app and access my account xfinity, with your Xfinity username and password.
- Use the app to pay bills, troubleshoot facilities, and alter account settings.
Please enter Online to access my account xfinity
You can access my account xfinity, online using any maintained web browser on your PC or Mac. Once your Xfinity ID and password arrive, you’ll remain securely linked to all your account information.
Login to your X1 Decoder
You can access your account info and pay your bill through your X1 TV Box.
- If your X1 TV Box is voice-enabled, media and grip the microphone key on your Voice Remote and say “my account.”
- Navigate through the portal with the arrow keys on the remote.
- Alternatively, you can press xfinity on your remote and select Settings, then My Account.
- Some account features may not be available on all X1 TV Boxes.
- For additional help on X1, press the A button on your remote.
View your Account Info With the Xfinity My Account App
View account information with the Xfinity My Account for Apple and Android policies.
How To View Account Information
- Login to the Xfinity My Account App.
- The Account information unit displays your name and Xfinity ID.
Tap the tile to see other account information, including the following:
- Account number: A unique number created especially for your account. That number never changes.
- Account Alias: An optional alias used to distinguish between multiple Xfinity accounts.
- Service address: The address where you receive your Xfinity services.
- Billing address: The address where invoices are sent.
- Note: This may be different from the service address.
- Email addresses: One or more email addresses associated with your account.
- Contact phone numbers: One or more phone numbers associated with your account.
- Voice Security PIN: A four-digit security PIN protects access to Voice features online and over the phone.
What Should I do if I Can’t access my account xfinity in Mobile Account?
If you’ve forgotten your Xfinity ID and password, there are a few ways to retrieve your information. Here are some things you can try:
- Do you know what your Xfinity user ID and password are? If so, let’s continue. We keep things simple by making your credentials for Xfinity Internet the same as your Xfinity Mobile account. Try signing in to your Xfinity Mobile app or online account with your Xfinity Internet username and password.
- If you don’t know what your Xfinity Internet credentials are, or if you can’t access your Xfinity Mobile app or online account using that information, you can retrieve your Xfinity ID and password.
- If you see a “not a customer” screen when trying to access your account, but you are a customer, call (888) 936-4968 to speak with an Xfinity Mobile specialist.
If you’re having trouble accessing your account and want to make a quick payment, you can do so using Express Pay. With Quick Pay, anyone can make a fast payment on your behalf without having full access to your account.
How to Find or Variation your Xfinity ID
Your Xfinity username remains part of your Xfinity ID, which you can use to log in.
Find your Xfinity ID
Forgot your XFINITY ID? Your Xfinity ID is your email, cell phone number, or username. If you don’t know your Xfinity ID, you can use xfinity.com, the XFINITY My Account app, or your Xfinity X1 set-top box to see it.
You can check out the Xfinity ID Lookup Device or Reset Your Xfinity Password.
Change Your Xfinity Username
You can alter your Xfinity username at any time on the xfinity.com website. Though, your old Xfinity username cannot be reused.
If you don’t need instructions, go directly to Account & Identity on xfinity.com.
- Go to xfinity.com.
- Click the Account icon, and then tick Account and Identity.
- Under Your Info, click Xfinity ID and Security.
- In the Your Information unit, click Comcast email.
- Click Change email and username.
- Approve the password and go to the new Xfinity username in the New Username box, then click Save.
- An approval message will be displayed.
My Account App
To find your Xfinity ID in the My Account app:
- Login to the Xfinity My Account App on your phone.
- Under Account Information, your username can be found below your name.
Xfinity IDs can only be changed from the xfinity.com website
For more details about your Xfinity ID and advice on how to set it up, see Learn about Xfinity ID and Make an Xfinity ID.
Pay Your Xfinity Bill Anytime, Anywhere
We’ve made paying your bill even more accessible. You can skip signing in, pay your final bill after canceling your facility, or pay on behalf of someone else with fast bill pay.
Pay Online Through My Account
Through My Account, you can pay your bill, check your stability, view your billing history, access my account xfinity for involuntary payments and paperless billing, and much more. Everything is online and available 24/7.
Check My Account online, download the app, or roughly “My Account” or “Pay My Bill” into your voice remote.
Even More Ways to Pay
You can send us a check with your bill information or visit a Western Union Quick Gather location to pay by cash or money order. You will only need the account number.