My Family Cinema Download – A Friendly Multimedia Player
Table of Contents
My Family Cinema is a series and movie service application that makes available to its users the audiovisual repertoire they share in their clouds.
With the wide range of available on-demand movie and series platforms, users do not know where to go to enjoy everything they want to watch. If a show or movie is unavailable on one platform, it is available on another, and vice versa. However, some people are trying to solve this problem by offering access to everything, such as My Family Cinema.
Android application My Family Cinema for TV Box developed by the MFC Team is listed under the category Entertainment. The current version is 3.0.1, updated on 12/08/2022. According to Google Play, My Family Cinema for TV Box achieved more than 531 thousand installs. My Family Cinema for TV Box currently has 118 reviews with an average vote value of 4.0
My Family Cinema is a friendly multimedia player that provides the latest news about more than 1,600,000 movies and series. You can connect your cloud to MFC quickly and easily and find your media files automatically organized in categories such as genre, theme, language, year, and more! It has no loading problems and zero ads, offering the best multimedia experience.
Share your series and movies and play those of other users
The platform differs from others by not making all the content available; users must import the cloud to their player. This content may be online or previously downloaded. The username and password must be entered to access the movies and series the platform offers.
It works this way because the users share the content, with the app acting as an intermediary and advanced multimedia player that tries to offer the best video quality, as well as subtitles.
You can find the greatest hits of television and everything that succeeds on the different digital platforms. There are over 600,000 references in the catalog of this service.
However, it is not free: you can use it for seven days in trial mode. Then, to continue using it, you will have to subscribe to it.
Requirements and additional information:
- The trial version can be used for seven days.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
- Installing the app using the APK file requires activating the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.
How to Sideload My Family Cinema APK on Android TV
- Install Downloader on Android TV from the Google Play Store.
- Click the Settings icon on your Android TV.
- From the options, go to Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions.
- Click Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
- Now, open the Downloader app from the home screen on Android TV.
- Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions.
- Choose Home from the left panel, and enter the download link of My Family Cinema APK in the URL field.
- Click Go to download the My Family Cinema APK on your TV.
- Once the file is downloaded, open it and click Install.
- Click Open to launch the app and watch your favorite movies/TV shows on your TV.
How to Cast My Family Cinema on Android TV
If you don’t want to sideload the app on Android TV, you can screen mirror this app’s content from your Android smartphone.
- Connect Android TV to a WiFi network. On the other hand, connect your smartphone to the same network.
- Sideload the My Family Cinema app on your Android smartphone from trusted third-party sites.
- Launch the My Family Cinema app and go through the on-screen prompts.
- Open the Notification Panel on your Android smartphone and tap the Cast icon.
- Choose your Android TV. Stream the content on your mobile, and it will appear on your Android TV screen.
Supported Android TVs
- Hisense Smart TV
- Panasonic Smart TV
- Sony Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Mi Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- Toshiba Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
Supported Android TV Boxes
- DIRECTV STREAM Box
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box
How do I fix My Family Cinema not working on my TV?
- Restart your application.
- Clear the cached data of My Family Cinema and try streaming the content on it.
- Check your internet connectivity.
- Restart the Android TV and check whether the application works perfectly.
My Family Cinema is the world’s most complete multimedia player and database. Series + Movies + Celebrities + Directors. All in one place. My Family Cinema is a streaming application to watch many movies and series on your TV. However, the My Family Cinema app is natively not available on the Play Store of Android TV. However, you can still install it by sideloading the APK file of My Family Cinema.
Installing My Family Cinema on Android TV lets you watch nearly 55,000+ movies and 9000+ series on a larger screen. You don’t need to install a VPN on Android TV for this app to function correctly. The media content is categorized under genres like Action, Adventure, Animation, Biography, Crime, Horror, and many more. The best thing about My Family Cinema is that you can find subtitles for all the media content on this platform.